Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Animal Jam: Play Wild!

Hey jammers! I just got Play Wild, and it's really cool and fun!


This is my wolf (currently), as well as the layout you see when you go to edit your animal! My wolf is currently at a side view, but you can see it from any view you wish because in-game you can spin the animal around. Oh, and there's also a much larger colour palette!

Moving on..


You can take pictures as an in-game feature! You can adjust the zoom and position the camera. This is a picture I took of my wolf inside of the wolf-only hideout! This makes me think that this is AJHQ bringing back animal bases!

Click here to read about animal bases.



Here is the outside of the wolf hideout, and if you're a wolf, you click the little icon to enter. Here is the inside:



(The entrance is on the left but I didn't feel like taking another screenshot just to show you guys the entrance)
There seems to be a Greely "shrine" almost, hahaha


Anyways, here's the other animal hideouts:


The monkey hideout, and...



The bunny hideout.

There are also foxes in-game, but I haven't yet noticed a fox hideout anywhere.

On another note, I found a map of what seems to be lands we've never seen before!
First, here's what you get when you open up the world map:

And here's what you get when you open up the treasure hunt map:


It tells us what it's like beyond the lands we can visit in-game!
I don't know what each of the lands are called, except the land just left of Mt. Shiveer. It's called the "North Timberland," proven by this picture:


Hmm..
However, I really like that one land at the very bottom that appears very lush and has a small body of water within it. It almost reminds me of Almia's setting from Pokemon Rangers, which looks like this:


Actually, come to think of it, the whole MAP looks similar to Almia's. I'm probably overthinking it, so let's move on. This is an Animal Jam post, not a post about my nostalgia associated with video games.




There's a few glitches in Play Wild, as shown above. The first one you can faintly see to the right, the chocolate sprinkles kinda jumped out of my hot cocoa and started floating around.. And on the bottom, my smoothie seems to have a gigantic twin, that was floating around me in circles. I wonder if it wants me to give back its smaller twin. o.o

Okay, this post is long enough as it is, so I'm just gonna wrap it up with a few pictures of the Mira statue.




It gets up and moves around if enough jammers dance around it! If only it did that in the computer version..

Well, that's the end of my post! I hope you all have an awesome day!



2 comments:

  1. Is it weird that whenever I see Play Wild I cringe and suddenly want to just break into tears?
    I think it's because AJHQ EXPANDED SO MUCH ON THIS and it outweighs the original AJ so much, yet, it would likely be better if regular AJ was scrapped and they made this the computer version.
    AJHQ can't handle a second game, which means more staff are required, when they can barely keep people safe on their main game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I almost kinda agree. Plus this game reminds of of early AJ. There is no membership, and everybody is nice. And the community is small and still feels welcoming and comfortable. There are rare items, but it doesn't feel like everybody "cares" about them. I don't see mobs of jammers in Jamaa Township saying "trad m3 spiek i hav a gud list." People still host parties in Club Geoz, and people actually take the time to stop and buddy people.




      And all of this is why I spend more time on Play Wild than I do the online game.

      Delete

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you