Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ghost Balloon


Hey jammers! Today's new item is the ghost balloon! If you ever want a tiny little companion to float by your side as you stroll through Jamaa, I would recommend buying this item.

Official Item Name: Ghost Balloon
Found In: Jam Mart Clothing
Price: 350 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only

Do you guys like the new format for every time I post an item? I think I'll keep this, unless it doesn't get good feedback. The reason I put "limiting factors" instead of "member or nonmember item" is because, well, what if sometime in the near future Animal Jam makes wolf-only items? Or items for jammers who are only a certain adventure level or higher? Plus, if a new ocean item comes out, I can write "is an underwater-item-only" or something like that. Either way, let's move on. There's a new update today!



Despite having arachnophobia, I actually love spiders. I think they're really interesting and I enjoy observing them from a distance (even though they can't harm me, since my state doesn't really have any venomous creatures. And that doesn't exclude spiders). I probably don't sound convincing, but that's the honest truth right there. Next..



Spiked collars and wristbands will return to the diamond shop for this weekend and this weekend only! Hopefully all of you who are fans of them can obtain one or maybe even a few.
Personally I'm not a fan of them but who even cares about my opinion at this point lmao



Here we have the returning Haunted Forest Party and bat facts. Both of them are quite enjoyable, so hopefully you end up encountering either one of them. I also hear the aunted Forest Party has new items, so I'd stick around Jamaa until you get a chance to check them out!



Ohoho, it seems a new animal will soon be coming out way!
*Spoilers for where the clue's located will be at the end of the post, so be warned.*



You now get exclusive new polar bear items when you redeem any animal jam gift card! I don't think you have to get a polar bear for the items, you just have to redeem a gift card (kinda like how ferrets were).


Now for the mystery creature that will be coming to Jamaa soon!
*
*
*

Here's the clue for the new animal, located in Mt. Shiveer. It's probably going to be an arctic animal, because why else would they put it there? I think it's probably going to be an arctic fox because of the small ears and bushy tail on the clue. Arctic foxes have small ears to keep out the snow, and a bushy tail to wrap around their face while they sleep to keep them warm. While I think it might be a species of fox, some have speculated that it might be a red panda, which is very possible. What do you think it might be?

While on the topic of arctic foxes, did you know that most of the year they're not white at all? When most people think of an arctic fox, they think "white fox," when really, they usually look like this:


(No, he/she is not starved. He/she just doesn't have the fluffiness of his/her winter coat)
See? They really do look different. To see more examples, look up something along the lines of "arctic fox summer coat."

Have a great rest of the day!
Auf wiedersehen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you