Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Glitches • Steampunk Set • Spooky Fence


Hey jammers! Today the steampunk set was released! I can't wait until I can actually buy them. Yeah, we're getting some strange glitches today. First of all, Jam Mart Clothing won't load, and whenever you try to buy items in the steampunk item set, you get this:


:\

Also, the steampunk items obviously aren't priced at 3 gems.

Either way, if you wanna go look at the set, it's located in Outback Imports.




Next, in Jam Mart Furniture, we have the spooky fence to go with the spooky table and spooky rug. Looks pretty cool, and I'm sure the thorns on the fence are sure to keep any scammers out of your yard!

Official Item Name: Spooky Fence
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 350 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only


Yikes, sorry for not posting yesterday. I didn't even get home until 7:00 PM because of conferences. If you really wanna know, the new items yesterday were the Skeletal Dragon Wings and Phantom Lamp, located in Jam Mart Clothing and Jam Mart Furniture.

I hope you have a good rest of the day!
Auf Wiedersehen!


Question of the Week:
On the Night of The Phantoms (Halloween), do you do a little "trick or treating" roleplay on Animal Jam? Do you go to/host parties? Let me know in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you