Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Plethora of New Items!


Hey guys! Today we have a whole plethora of new items released, and it gets confusing as to which items are new in Jam Mart Furniture because they've started placing them oddly instead of at the very front slot(s) of the first page. Either way, one of the new items released today was the Big Hair with Rollers. In my opinion, this is the scariest of the Halloween items released so far. o.o

Official Item Name: Big Hair with Rollers
Found In: Jam Mart Clothing
Price: 500 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Another newly released item is the Spooky Tree, as seen in the Haunted Forest Party. It's actually a pretty large item, so if you wanna make a large forest of them in your den, it's actually fairly easy as they cover a lot of ground. (Just be sure you have enough gems for that!)

Official Item Name: Spooky Tree
Found In: Epic Wonders
Price: 2,000 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Next, we have the returning skeleton suit. I've actually been waiting for this to return, haha. Although they're not anatomically correct in the slightest, they're still pretty awesome and fun to use. They're also a lot cheaper than the skeleton suits on land.

Official Item Name: Skeleton Suit
Found In: Bahari Bargains
Price: 400 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only, underwater item



Found in Jam Mart Furniture is an ominous, floating candle for your den! A great source of light, and an excellent demonstration of Jamaa's magic abilities. Buy one today!
I know it's not a new item now that I don't see the purple "New!" sign but shhhh

Official Item Name: Floating Candle
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 250 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



*spooky organ music starts playing*

Official Item Name: Scary Organ
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 900 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only


You know, when I think of the word "Scary Organ," I think of internal organs such as lungs, because that's how my mind works. I'm an anatomy freakazoid and study it in my free time. But haha what's wrong with me for thinking of that

Fun Fact:
Did you know that birds have air sacs in addition to lungs?

Pretty cool if you ask me. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)






No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you