Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Friday, October 16, 2015

Giant Phantom • Spiked Spine • Bubbling Cauldron


Ello, jammers! Today we have a few items released, the giant blow-up phantom being one of them. It's a fairly large item if I recall correctly, so make room if you wanna buy it!

Official Item Name: Giant Phantom
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 700 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Here we have the spiked spine. Too bad it doesn't come in a bright, striking blue colour, because then you could try to pull off a Sonic costume. Either way, this item is pretty cool, but I wonder if it'll look derpy or deformed on some animals. I'll just have to try it out once I get enough gems.

Official Item Name: Spiked Spine
Found In: Epic Wonders
Price: 2,000 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Last but not least, we have the returning bubbling cauldron, which comes in an assortment of glowing colours. I wouldn't recommend sticking your paw/flipper/hoof in, but if you wanna try, don't blame me if you suddenly turn into a frog. (I'll wanna dissect you too, so you might wanna stay away from me when that happens.)

Official Item Name: Bubbling Cauldron
Found In: Epic Wonders
Price: 2,500 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only


Question of the Week
What are you going to be for Halloween, if anything? If you don't know yet, do you plan to go trick-or-treating or to hand out candy? If you don't celebrate Halloween, is there anything you plan to do on that day instead? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you