Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Epic Dragon Skull • Spooky Table


Yo jammers! How are you doing today? I'm in a rather "ehh" mood, so sorry for the late post. Today was more of a day to just relax for me. Either way, I'm really glad the skeletal dragon set is returning this year, I've been waiting and oh boy has the patience paid off!

Official Item Name: Epic Dragon Skull
Found In: Jam Mart Clothing
Price: 600 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Next is the spooky table, which goes well with the spooky rug released yesterday. Again, I feel like this item should've been nonmember, but oh well.

Official Item Name: Spooky Table
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 450 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only



Question of the Week:
On the Night of The Phantoms (Halloween), do you do a little "trick or treating" roleplay on Animal Jam? Do you go to/host parties? Let me know in the comments below!



Sorry for the short post again guys. I'll try not to make this a constant thing but jeez, I'm just not in the best mood today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you