Hello! Welcome to the Animal Jam Gear! I'm re-constructing a lot of things, so the blog looks pretty unorganized right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Monday, October 19, 2015

Spooky Rug


Hey jammers! Today's new item is the spooky rug. Is it actually spooky? ..Nah. Is it nice to have in your den? Sure thing! I feel like this should be a nonmember item, though. Nobody's going to become a member just to get a rug for their den. :L

Official Item Name: Spooky Rug
Found In: Jam Mart Furniture
Price: 350 gems
Limiting Factors: Members-only


We have a new question of the week now that it's Monday again!

Question of the Week:
On the Night of The Phantoms (Halloween), do you do a little "trick or treating" roleplay on Animal Jam? Do you go to/host parties? Let me know in the comments below!


Sorry for both the late post and the short post.. It will always be late every other week (since I'll be at my dad's house and I'm not allowed on the computer until 7:00 AM), but being short like today won't normally happen.

Either way, have a good rest of the day!
Auf wiedersehen!



No comments:

Post a Comment

just don't be a b**ch that's all I ask of you